View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 12:10 PM   #62
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcomplex View Post
Good, a better response. :)

Your tactics are funny, yet repetitive and without basis. Oh, mighty top 99 percentile, lmaooooo. See it's easy, that's the crux of how you demean others. Instead of attacking their points, you attack them, it's childish.

For someone who presents himself as superior, you really are childish in many ways. And you seem to be of the opinion that literati signifies superiority, perhaps you should take a look at its definition. And since this conversation began, I reduced myself to a pile of nothingness, while you have been chanting your greatness all along. It is you who should leave this persona and show your true colors. Are you afraid what others might actually think of you?
lol look at the length of your responses they're longer than mine, obviously u care about this more than me?? Why would I dignify your stupidity with an thought out response, looool you can't even spell bro...

YDK and the law I'd respond to u guys but you're both garbage