View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 01:20 PM   #67
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
lol look at the length of your responses they're longer than mine, obviously u care about this more than me?? Why would I dignify your stupidity with an thought out response, looool you can't even spell bro...

YDK and the law I'd respond to u guys but you're both garbage
The first post you made since you showed up again, you mention my internet name and a disagreement we had weeks ago. Obviously you care, in some way, and denying it makes you look even more mentally sick. And once again, your accusations are that accusations and have no basis. Calling others dumb and stupid, while you yourself can't make a rational argument seems a bit counterintuitive. You need to assess your own position in life, validating yourself over and over comes off as desperate for attention. I'll give you that attention, I don't mind.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 11-10-2015 at 01:23 PM.