View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #16
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiE View Post
There's a word limit and a line limit? I thought as long as I was under 48 lines, my verse was OK?
It's a word limit or a line limit. As long as your verse falls into one of the constraints, you're good. The purpose of it was for people who don't break their lines up in any traditional way.

You definitely pushed that by putting this all on one line: "Intensity, fear as Anne kills him, I hear the knife enter his ear. Double teaming reaction: repeatedly jabbing while he bleeds til he passes." Given the format of the rest of your verse, putting all that on one line felt like a way to keep your verse under the line limit, which would then mean the word limit could be enforced.