Thread: Writing tldr
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
I choose to write nonsense & save up worthy lines for a topical if it fits with the concept at hand...every once in awhile they slip in the cypher or a random piece due to me being under the influence & when I see it the next day I just say fuuuuuu
I think that's what a lot of us do. I used to keep notebooks scribbled with concepts I heard, liked and wanted to expand on. It's a dedication to writing I don't put much into anymore. The time I feel it would take to flesh out these new thoughts on things seems daunting.

It's funny that creatively the things that end up produced only come from those who have the time to pursue them, or more often than not have put most everything else aside for. There's so much creativity left at the drawing board because of a lack of time, and it makes me wonder what's lurking in the creative mind of personality types who don't or can't put everything else aside. It's interesting to me how we only get certain things from people with certain traits because it's those traits that allow them to produce.

Last edited by dull boy; 03-17-2016 at 09:47 AM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote