View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 09:30 PM   #8
JShazo

Battle Record: 5-8

JShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant future

I`m known for semi grippin send shots that'll spill every ounce of fluid sittin in him
You just talk about relationships, he's not a monster just a gossiping bitch, Wendy Williams
So let me guess, my bitch don't exist, my bitch fat, those not bars just feminine yapping
know my side bitch hold about 30 and if I let her go she'll hit cash back like a debit transaction
But he claim he's a monster,nigga you got the aura of pussy blazing from ya soul
That mac'll give em stripper reactions, he'll start shakin as soon as cash laid down by that pole
They let you get away with lame fat jokes as a crutch,nigga that's depressing
The tre or the four, I can put a couple pounds on ya head since you got fat obsession
See I'll cause em great confusion, brain contusion when i pistol whip em wth the old tec i'm usin
My whole m.o is ruthless for that jaw medics gon have to wire cash like Western Union
He expected to win, cool but its bars over jokes a real beast not affected by somethings
The punches too vicious, I'll leave cash lookin like chump change.
..fuck it time...