View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 04:58 AM   #10
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
That's SOOOOO gay. Never heard of your site but it sounds like it's nothing but shit
If that's the style...then your whole verse should be a hyperlink to somebody sucking a dick
lol
You're a fucking text nerd. Stop talking like the hammer is cocked and its steady
This little faggot hears magazine extension and he thinks "Damn, Orc...drop it already!"
nice lol
I'm binge watching House of Cards. Spacey's a cat that you have to respect
You're into House of Cards too...your crib's PACKED with Magic the Gathering sets
FIRE
Homie's DISGUSTING...gotta kidnap and bind them just so he can get inside gals
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down
lol, harsh
Hush ATE you. So, if you end up winning....yo, I'm calling it quits...
Prolly wanna inhale Vicks Vape or Rub his cock, which makes sense... those votes made all of us sick
so-so, somewhat of a stretch
You don't have mob ties, faggot....They'd make you sleep with the fish
Believe he's a bitch. The only time Juicy J in the Mafia...it starts with a 3 and a 6
needed better wording, so-so
Quote:
Originally Posted by JShazo View Post
I`m known for semi grippin send shots that'll spill every ounce of fluid sittin in him
You just talk about relationships, he's not a monster just a gossiping bitch, Wendy Williams
so-so, hashtag flow is corny
So let me guess, my bitch don't exist, my bitch fat, those not bars just feminine yapping
know my side bitch hold about 30 and if I let her go she'll hit cash back like a debit transaction
damn. that was dope
But he claim he's a monster,nigga you got the aura of pussy blazing from ya soul
That mac'll give em stripper reactions, he'll start shakin as soon as cash laid down by that pole
HARSH, lmaooo, hilarious setup
They let you get away with lame fat jokes as a crutch,nigga that's depressing
The tre or the four, I can put a couple pounds on ya head since you got fat obsession
eh
See I'll cause em great confusion, brain contusion when i pistol whip em wth the old tec i'm usin
My whole m.o is ruthless for that jaw medics gon have to wire cash like Western Union
lol another cash flip
He expected to win, cool but its bars over jokes a real beast not affected by somethings
The punches too vicious, I'll leave cash lookin like chump change.
decent closer, new jack city reference
..fuck it time...
This was close, but MVGT J. He had better, more abundant punches. cool battle. too many cash flips though. that shit gets stale after a while.