Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

That's SOOOOO gay. Never heard of your site but it sounds like it's nothing but shit
If that's the style...then your whole verse should be a hyperlink to somebody sucking a dick
haha nice
You're a fucking text nerd. Stop talking like the hammer is cocked and its steady
This little faggot hears magazine extension and he thinks "Damn, Orc...drop it already!"
lol
Homie's DISGUSTING...gotta kidnap and bind them just so he can get inside gals
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down
that's dope
You don't have mob ties, faggot....They'd make you sleep with the fish
Believe he's a bitch. The only time Juicy J in the Mafia...it starts with a 3 and a 6
creative but the execution was off to me

vs.

So let me guess, my bitch don't exist, my bitch fat, those not bars just feminine yapping
know my side bitch hold about 30 and if I let her go she'll hit cash back like a debit transaction
tough
But he claim he's a monster,nigga you got the aura of pussy blazing from ya soul
That mac'll give em stripper reactions, he'll start shakin as soon as cash laid down by that pole
solid
See I'll cause em great confusion, brain contusion when i pistol whip em wth the old tec i'm usin
My whole m.o is ruthless for that jaw medics gon have to wire cash like Western Union
heat

Nice battle here, both showed up wit some heavy hits...
Cash intro was some funny shit. Mag ext was cool, tied down was fire
Shazo's cash back & Western Union bars were hard...
A little more hit or miss though to me. Wasn't feelin that opener or closer
started to get tired on cash plays toward the end but solid verse overall from J
Cashius came wit a nice one off the hiatus though & outbarred him

V/ Cash