View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #47
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

@Objective

All of them were all-in pre-flop (one time with KK the opposing player had me covered, the other two instances the opposing players had about the same or less amount of chips). In the instance with the pocket rockets (AA), I was up against pocket Q's. The opposing player got a third Q on the river.... you know how that is. In one instance with the KK, the opposing player picked up a flush on the river. The last instance with the KK, the opposing player picked up trips on the flop with pocket 8's.

Part of it is just luck not being on my side. The other part of it of course, I should have just folded them, despite the advantage you have going into the flop, because that's the smartest move you can make to avoid elimination. If my chip stack was a bit more heavy I believe pushing my chips wouldn't be a problem, because then I'd have enough to cover in the case that I end up losing with those hands. It was just one of those days. Shit, online, having those cards is like a 60/40 chance that it wins for you. I've won a lot of hands with other combinations than with the pocket rockets. I've won JJ, QQ pre-flop hands more than KK, AA.