oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Certain parts of this have me like WTF YO

but other parts have me like Word Word.

I think Blueprint is in a good spot at 13. But that's because Blueprint came out when Jay was beefing with Nas, so I didn't like it as much as I probably should have. But Black Album at 90-whatever?? Hell fuckin no. Also, too much Kendrick in the top 10. Yes, TPAB and GKMC will eventually have a lot of prestige, but theyre only a few years deep. GKMC might be top 10, TPAB should be 12-15 range. Both RTJ albums dont need to be that high. RTJ1 is way better in my opinion, and even Killer Mike's RAP Music was better than RTJ2. And Drake's Take Care should be significantly higher. But they were right to leave the other albums off. And word to Certain giving Quality Control some shine. "Honorable Mention" my ass.

oh, and that new Dre album is trash, get it the fuck outta there.
those are great south/midwest additions. obviously two demographics of rap I dabbled in least.

I see what you're saying about crhonology, but I feel like region is better than year by year since different things were happening simultaneously in different places. so instead of being like "1996 this happened here, and over there that happened" etc, going over how things blossomed independently might be more valuable. pros and cons to both, though.

I liked Compton, good chance it would be in the 80-100 range for me.