Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i don't hunt.

i like animals. dogs. cats. i don't see the purpose of allowing a 200+lb death machine to live anywhere near humans though. they can live in the far flung regions of the world. lions and chimps and shit are cool cuz they're in africa. let the bears and wolves live in the pacific northwest.

basically just let them be where people know they are so they can defend themselves properly.

i'm not trying to be half asleep pumping my gas at a 7/11 and get mauled by a forest creature in the middle of town
They didn't come to people tho, people came to them.

They were doing what you said and just being bears just chilling and shit, then some food moved in next door. Da fuq are they supposed to do?

Not the bears fault, the people should fuck off. I prefer most animals over most people tbh. Some animals are terrible tho. Like the Platypus, I met one once and he was a dick.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote