View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 01:23 PM   #9
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFtastick View Post
And ya girl a jumpoff. no lyin bruh, the bitch pussy wide as fuck.
She say you bearly hit it. Cash a little short, I guess times are tough
But whats poppin Cash. Got a hook harder than a brother tryna stop a cab
And you know i got the strap. Flame rounds. you can get a ring of fire. Call him Johnny Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
15 battles and you ain't even MENTIONED! I'm surprised you didn't take it hard
That shit must've been the Hallmark of your career...cause you didn't even make the card
I'm guessing his girl left...based on the fact she pounding his nigga
Bitch treats him like Marty McFly...She wants this Mother Fucker out of the picture
And you probably BEGGIN' her not to go...You don't even get it, brah
You got your hands clasped screaming Namaste!...but she ain't India
So you drop one banger per week? Lol and you think that shit is gon' work?
Well...congrats on having the same number of quotes in a season that I get in one verse
Your girl LOVE black dick but you wife her? Dog, she taking balls on her knees
She's like Cersi Lannister...she fucking a brother and you STILL call her your queen
Mr. Fantastick? Only in comic books, son...But Cashius for sure is a threat
I don't give a fuck if your arms long or you got that Thing...I'm putting the 4 to your chest
MFT had a couple quotables that stood out to me. They were excellent, imo. However, he also had several misses that I felt were lacking in impact, too indirect, or antiquated references, such as Dukes of Hazard. Cashius was dominant. Consistent, precise, focused, and direct. I quoted the majority of his verse because it resonated with me and exhibited everything I expect from a battle verse.

MVGT - Cashius