Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

But to address you more actually the first bit

I offered him like 3k to come fight me. Addresses and all. Videos of me with the money. No response. Posted his duck face selfie, and then he said he'd come and never did. Joined SC to either no show or drop 10 against a random/low tier like most round ones. Bags saw an opportunity and put me in a situation to drop half decent against 20. Just honest to god don't have the time. If it was the finals against someone I respect I wouldn't be showing. I call him racist shit to get on his nerves because he's easy to egg on, it's okay if you were offended but it wasn't my intention to insult black dudes in general. It's just a stereotype that he fits.