View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 03:29 PM   #100
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
You offered me 3k for my pics.
I told you no.
You find my ig, post my pics, email me on my personal email and threaten to call my job.
I find your info and you beg me not to do anything because its just "text"

I threatened to beat you up. You threaten to call the cops.
Out of all that bragging and tough talking the least you could have done was show up for a battle.I wrote that verse on the day that it was due. U had a year's worth of material and still couldnt deliver.
Not because u dont respect me but because youre trash.

I know what Jessica looks like. She looks like you minus the facial hair.

Leave this beef alone. You've looked corny the entire time. If anything, youre the stereotype. Fat ginger born with a silver spoon in his mouth works in retail because his parents give him an allowance instead of encouraging him to get a real job. Your parents didnt teach u shit. I bodied you. Dont address me unless its to meet up and throw hands (without police presence).

I didnt even know karoake got busy like this. This is hall of fame level ether right here.

And wowwwww @getting personal like that. Threatening peoples jobs and shit. This is how i KNOW this guy lives in a protective bubble and not the real world. Real shit id come see you too. Fuck the 3k.