View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 01:55 AM   #15
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Ur boy aero can suck dick & die. Weirdos everywheres y the game is backwards
Good bars bore voters now? ..well i'll step aside cuz tic's bringing ALL the entertainment factor

Alright

Been duckin me since bragginwrites.com, oh well, the luck on ur side was necessary
But i was bound to get that old win & todays the day u run into that odell like a secondary

Odell is cool concept wise, little wordy though

Get the teeth slapped outcha mouth for rappin, jaw crack & a wisdom tooth gone
U'll be tellin a dental surgeon how i hit ur top row so hard that the bottom rung like the tier that ur on

Kinda cool

Let the milli rock u, drop u.. u stuck the landing musta rehearsed it
On ur summer olympics shit, to bad gettin the 9 from me's the closest ur ever gettin to perfect

Alright

2 vets but we're not alike at all. For instance, our word association is different
Id say "bags, aer, strikta", he thinks "NCGs" ..til a bags over his head with his air constricted

Creative, solid

Vs

This kids a joke, if we talkin sex game slit ya throat
You’re in a Slump..so ya girl had me Step Up in the Box like a hitting coach

Cool

You’ll Swim w/ the fish cuz I’m not the type to dwell
Point & shoot. You’ll have more Medal round ya neck than Michael Phelps

Played

Ya girl is a pro @ foreplay & loooooves to give head, honest mate
1st she’ll move slow across the surface, then dive down quick like tectonic plates

Not bad

ST00PID BITCH Act like you vet status? You're low-mid tier at BEST faggot
Keep talkin 'n I'll tote an outstretched-Matic && like Barbie, let Ken have it

Played

OK battle. Tic had the opener i liked but two played lines in a short verse. Kenny, you were a little too wordy with your execution, but still way more consistent

Vote Kenny