Old 11-10-2016, 10:02 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea its honestly a smart pick. the ravens will still win though. but if i was picking a game they should win on paper but could lose, it would be this one

they play to the level of their competition, week in and week out. im pretty sure they still haven't won a game by more than one score in like 13 games dating back to last year. although last week was technically a blowout of the steelers. it was 21 nothing with like 8 minutes left and the D basically just played prevent and let the steelers kill the clock for them with a couple td drives

but word.

as for dixon we'll see. he had his first decent run in this game. and a couple nice catches out of the backfield. but up to this point in the few games he's played in he's been the shy slowfooted rookie. west has been carving teams up, and the ravens force a share of the carries to get dixon acclimated and it kind of has him on my bad side. but if he can continue to play as he has so far in this one i'll be less pissed when they sit west out for a few downs. it just kills me when west busts off a 15 yarder on first down and then dixon comes in for negative 1. or +2 slow unsure yards

west is clearly the best back as of right now. his patience and then decisiveness and burst is ridiculous, and he finishes runs. dixon so far is all patience and then nothing. but again he is looking better tonight

but word the ravens offense is only as good as the o-line. yanda out is fucking everything. it seems strange that a rg changes things that much. but when our full starting line is out there our offense is alot better. even with the two rookies on the left side.