View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 03:25 PM   #23
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
The muslim ban was reworded to "extreme vetting" but it doesn't take away the sentiment / ideal.

and "not by illegal means" is a difficult statement to digest from a president that is in favor of waterboarding being legal..
Waterboarding would never be used against US citizens. And certainly not on US soil.

Listen they're is a lot bad people out there. Their only purpose in life is to kill Americans by the thousands. Right now they are plotting your death. My death. All of our deaths. Now if we are going to use water boarding on a terrorist on foreign soil to get some intel that is going to save my kids life I'm all for it. If you aren't ok with that, well that's fine. But like I said no American citizen has anything to fear from Trump. He only has your best interest in mind.

Yes borders will be tightened and strictly enforced. Visas will not last forever and will be given out in a more selective manner. But those aren't bad things. Not in a post 9/11 world.

Last edited by Mike Wrecka; 11-11-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Mike Wrecka is offline   Reply With Quote