Old 01-11-2017, 12:25 PM   #8
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

hill street blues - classic place, there are two.. the small one is just to pick up bud, roll and go.. real good super silver haze.

damkring - the g13 amnesia and cerez hilton i got from this place were some of the most potent buds i've ever smoked. cool as place inside, she will like the decor/drink selection as much as you do. my none smoking girl was happily sipping some fancy teas.

greenhouse - there is 2 but the one with the double doors near barney's farm is the better of the two. it's got the wall full of photos of famous people who have been there, chris brown smoking a bong..etc it's also the shop that is run by the strain hunters guy, he's in there all the time too and have good food as well.

barney's farm - is my favourite, there is the shop and also the cafe.. across the road down the street. they sell tangerine dream which is fiiiire.. so that's always my choice

bluebird - it's out of the center but you will get a better deal, sometimes near enough an extra 1/3 for your money. i got a 1.7g super lemon haze for 10.

FORGET BULLDOG, mainstream overpriced. however there is one that has a seating area next to the canal which is a rarity for these kind of places. ALSO if your a sour diesel guy, you need to hit up the grey area for the best in town. abraxas is a cool place too.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote