Old 07-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea the ac is newer now, its got all new roofing and shit, shingles or whatever and the driveway is paved, i blacked out the address but thats where the driveway goes around to a carport

in the back i got a little deck and shit to myself since i'm on the end, the other ones in the middle gotta share haha.

but word i should probably move since i make enough to justify it. i'd still rent because im retarded and like having someone to call if something messes up lol, but i could pay 1000 a month easy, which in my county is a really nice place, nice yard etc. but im enjoying having extra money too much. also this place is pretty nice inside, with a finished basement with a toilet and shower in the laundry room, so i moved my dad in since he's had health problems recently, and probably a good thing since they just found cancer on one of his kidneys. but word i got nice fake hardwood floors throughout a nice big room for my computer and entertainment shit upstairs, the little room as my bedroom, nice kitchen/dining room and a big living room

so compared to my shit apartment i moved from this place is still super nice to me lol. also all white neighbors (no racism lol) but shits quiet. im digging it.

im gonna start saving here soon once i get tired of blowing my money and move on up though. its just too easy to make rent when your paid weekly and a weekly check covers it