View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 09:46 PM   #1
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future
Default Ok I gotta share this shit here

I'm a perv first & foremost.. but my goodness this mf just tried to straight up blackmail me on fb.

This chick name Mara Doum friend request me this morning right.. I accept it knowing it's prolly a fake account.. but I just said fuck it & accepted it anyway. What harm right. Anywho she msg me bout 2 hours ago introducing herself, said she from Ohio City, OH & 28.. she asked me a few questions.. I answer them very short. I knew it wasn't a bot bc I asked some back & she answered em. Well anyway lol.. the bitch tells me how she got out the bath & was naked.. I'm like oh yeah? Lol.. she video calls me.... this mf bitch laying on the bed titties out, fine af... I'm like ok u looking good ect... she slide the panties off & ask am I alone.. I'm like yup. She start playing w/ the pussy & get a toy & shit.. I'm like wtf is this bitch serious lmao.. she fingering the butthole & all.. I'm telling her spread cheeks & all that.. she complies w/ my every demand. In my head I'm like this is just some horny chic that thought I was cute on fb & it just happened to go this far by stroke of luck. Then she hits me w/ it... show me ur cock. I do. She wants me to play w/ it for her. I do. Next thing u kno the video cuts out & there I am on screen having my end of the video replayed, beating off. Ok so I'm like damn bitch wtf.. she like OK DONT PANIC I need u to stay calm & answer some questions or I will ruin ur fucking life. I'm like ummm ok. She tells me she has the vid of me ready to be published everywhere online(fb, YT, dailymotion ect..).. she reminds me about 10 times in messenger that she can ruin my life w/ the click of a button. Goes on next to tell me that if I try to get police involved I'd be in more trouble bc she's actually 15. I'm like holy fuck lol but there's no way. No way that girl was 15... that body & face.. no mf way. So she threatens w/ the pedo angle on me too. I'm going along w/ her shit at this point. Next she tells me she does what she does for a good cause. I lol at that & she immediately reminds me she'll ruin my life. She goes on to say that she needs $4500 for blood pockets in a hospital in West Africa. I lol again... & at this point I'm like shiiit I'm broke as hell.. why couldn't u just be a horny chic that wanted to exchange orgasms over video? & then I tell her it's just me beating my dick like who cares? Plus I got proof in the convo u said u was 28. Go on & post it then fuck it. She asks if I'm sure I want my life ruined... I say do what u gotta do. She responds, ok give me just 5 mins I'll show u. Welp.. needless to say I deactivated my account. The thirst was real for me I guess, & I got baited.... the least she coulda done was let me nut 1st. Fucking bitch.

But yeah this mf tried to get me for 4500 lmao... & iono what she finna do w/ that video.

Eh well.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote