View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 01:28 PM   #46
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckNeek View Post
Them dingles can be a nuisance. It's crazy how hairy an ass can get. And i make sure to shampoo and condition my ass. Haha
Ever tried to shave? I took my beard trimmers once (after I showered cuz gross) to it one time I was living with my ex. I just wanted to cut down the fro and see if it improved my wiping performance. Basically it turned my ass to sand paper when I wiped. Toilet paper shredded in my hand and I tripled the Dingle berries. Worst part was getting sweaty ass and having to walk. I'd be chaffing after 3 steps. Never again.

My ex suggested waxing. I'd kill someone. Also, it would just grow back. I wish there was a way to never have ass hair again.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote