Old 08-06-2017, 10:03 PM   #82
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im saying THOUGH

now im just waiting on the rest of the season to leak

if hbo is smart, nothing GoT related is in anyway connected to the internet lol.

NOW

how does tyrion talk jamie out of getting MURKED

they're obviously gonna fish them out. its just like tyrion going under with the stonemen in old valyria. they'll pull jamie out and take him prisoner. the problem is, HE'S THE FUCKING KINGSLAYER. aka uhhh i dunno, the dude who killed her pops and caused all of her lifes TROUBLES

granted it was over either way with rhaegar being cut down by baratheon and tywin turncoating, but he still used the blade. and he was ready to ride her down and die in the attempt

i mean best case scenario he kills her and gets eaten by a dragon. i guess he was going for the glory in the kingsguard book.

but word

HYPE

now the lannisters will have to lift the siege on casterly rock freeing up the unsullied to return, and we can have the entirety of the targaryen forces lay siege to kings landing.

im sure there will be plenty of others flocking to her cause now, whatever is left of dorne, and highgarden, and all the minor houses under them, the entirety of the stormlands, basically everyone BUT the north vs. WHAT

SOME GOLD CLOACKS and at best 1/3 of the lannister forces

its over.

time for the night king to throw a wrench in everyones plans