View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 10:32 PM   #88
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

That's true. But even the set ups will have more weight and momentum going forward. A lot of this season and has been reunions and meetings. Had to be done but a little slow. Enjoyable but not what people want going into the home stretch.

I think Harrenhal's destruction was mentioned in passing when Arya was there. Or when Littlefinger was talking to someone. But yeah if it was it was just a one off line or two.

And word to your point about the ballistas. Drogon is the biggest/strongest of the three and a non-headshot put a hurt on him. Rhaegal will go into God-mode when his namesake's son is flying him nahmean.

Yeah, typically the second to last episode is the big set piece or huge plot development.

1- Baelor/Ned beheading
2- Blackwater
3- Rains of Castemere/Red Wedding
4- Watchers on the Wall
5- Both episodes 8 and 9 could be considered the pinnacle episode. Hardhome then Dance of Dragons
6- Battle of the Bastards. But then Winds of Winter topped it.

I agree that Eastwatch is probably the penultimate episode. Thing is, once the undead army actually breaks into Westeros proper, everything's chaos. I imagine it'll be like last season. Big battle (BotB/Eastwatch) then a typical finale type episode except its just as heavy and emphatic as the big set piece episode preceding it (WoW). It probably goes Eastwatch then a big setup episode with the big development being Jon and Dany learning about their link.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?

Last edited by PancakeBrah; 08-06-2017 at 10:35 PM.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote