View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #27
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
yeah

I came up in arcades in the day, so I could never adapt to the pad.

you can look on amazon though, but I don't recommend the real cheap ones, as they typically come with shit parts.

are you looking for specific stuff? like do you just want a stick, or do you have preferences.. bat top/ ball top/ convex buttons / concave buttons ?

http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-Stree...fightstick+360

this is on amazon for 99.99 if that floats your boat. mad catz was once known for being shitty, but, their sticks are legit. mad catz only really builds the case. the joystick/buttons are sanwa parts.

if I were you, I'd look more in to it, to see how easily it can be modded. because the cool thing about stick, opposed to pads, is that when the parts wear out, you can replace them fairly cheaply and easily.

like, I'm currently using one of these (one of the first sticks for current gen consoles)

I've had it for like 3 years, and just replace the buttons and sticks as they die, rather than having to buy new pads.

Back in the day man, some of the older sticks, especially US built ones, you had to fucking desodder and resodder the parts if you wanted to change out buttons/stick.. it's really come a long way.
Holy shit, you are the Man. I'm at work so ain't got time to chop it up like I want bout this. I have found myself getting serious about my ssf4 gaming as of late. I got more questions to ask if u don't mind give me a few.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote