View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #7
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Fuck the over saturated stuff u flow, fists are my weapons & I’m here to stun u hoes
I can easily use ur style on ya but my punches overpower u... that’s gun control
overall pretty cool but wording in second line little off
I’m the last of a dying breed but hard to kill plus u haters need me
Prey when u see the grip. That’s facin the eagle... now whose the endangered species
fire!
I welcomed ur girl to the mile high club & she’s loud without any care, shame... bold
But I gotta silencer to stop ur bitching... u’d swear ur murder was on Airplane mode
ok
one week good gun bars the next he can’t hurt or diss dudes
u can’t develop a consistent formula while I’m still a problem... like u struggling with wording issues
wasnt feeling this
U never champed this; ya skills can’t see us alone
My Vision is 2020.... cuz u waiting on the XFL for people with less talent to get a league of ya own
alright cool

Vs

40 w/ no passport stamps? I blame his sleazy mom;
For the fact that his Idea of a Remote location is His greasy Palms.
lol cool
Submission moves will Leave u with two sore limbs,
I'll Apply pressure til 'Knicks under armor' snap off and start a new Sports trend,
i see what you were going for but it didn’t hit
I'll even set ya funeral... picture this right from the get...
Orc next to ya Will.... I guess Ya futures BRIGHT ina sense...
fuck man I had a bright bar lined up for Orc. This is good
&U speakin on ya Pill stash til this snob gets robbed,
Soon as u act out.. theres no scripts.. That's an Improv.
ehh had potential but executed weak
Fuck nik-name.... Its about Wit's respect Im more than double u with Intellect....
I positioned myself Steps before my Handle.. No wonder u think its a Triple Threat!
too wordy here, good concept just not done well
While This Cokeheads rollin up $1 bills to keep his head goin,
All those times u had a Buck Sniffin on the Line could reenact a 50cent moment.
decent here

Nik had a consistent verse, just 1 miss. Unfuk just had bright and his opener. Nik was more polished here. Unfuk, you got bars bro but sometimes that simplistic style takes away from your impact. Maybe try switching it up sometimes. Usually it works out great for you but this week you came up a bit short.

Vote Nik