View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 11:49 PM   #8
Woke

Battle Record: 6-4

Woke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant future

Candy - I'm not sure what the shit was going on here honestly. You misspelled plenty of words and this only helped to confuse me further with a read that blew me to left field as it is. I wish I had the patience to attempt to truly decipher this read, because I'm sure there is a hidden meaning, but the read is just maddening trying to make sense of it. I'm over it. sorry.

2triple0 - This was a nice little read. Short and sweet compared to Candy. I'm not sure if the main character was in rehab or some type of therapy session or if the guy was actually writing about writing, which is not a new concept, but always a fun one. decent flow, nothing special, but again, comparing to Candy much improved.'

This was not the greatest battle, but thank you both for the reads. It's been many years for me and this is my first couple of reads back at it. Hopefully we all learned something from this.

Vote 2triple0 for better structure in a sense