View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

I’m outta your league, not cuz I’m a “free”style agent always plagued with the hating
it's because here, you won't make a name off of Chin, like that John Kerry alias you gave me
You’re absolutely horrid, maybe you should just step for a bit
Cuz you masquerade like you’re the best but you’re So So…… like a tourney that has Def in it
dance with the devil, but I'm only cuttin a rug to role you in it, hoe
punches'll have you waking up to Pitch Black, these are the Chronicles of Riddick, Boe
say I string folks along in threads?, I’ll attack with clothes lines..
I clap at closed minds..
But trust, the only “hand” you’ll get from me at most def, is black on both sides
you ass god!, meaning you take it religiously in the rear
this fagg0t could take an oath of celibacy, and still suck more than any other nigga here
my quoteables are too advanced, you’re already in the past tense and it’s true
My lines blew by you so fast, you’ll think it was my last NS verse b4 my win against YOU!!
I’m a survivor, plus I’m dope, so you call me MC Cain
And you’re the vet who’s skills are only known for being MIA, you can call him McCain
When it comes to predictions, if I’m lying I’m flying, it’s different when I’m rhyming
“the world’s coming to an end” and oddly enough, the only one dying is Defiant

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff