View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:30 AM   #9
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Killing Spree:

"Who ever said Jay dope is Lion, Tiger is the lamest dude
Girl aint fazed face to face W/a Giant pussy..Ever since she dated U"

"& this bitch an animal, out of control? where u get the nerve skank...
Looks like shes in her natural habitat, She sleeps down the hall in the 3rd tank"

Jay Welsh:

"Maan..Id mind fuck the bitches internal wiring until i see sparks
Infilitrate her mind n leave this Cat so crazy her bitchin sounds like Barcs"

"title shot? You suck cock for rock, fag you aint got the balls to loot me
You saw this thot dressed like a massive pussy an thought, "yo that bodysuits me" "

"Cmon bro, you pulling pussy? You a waste of space n better off dead
Your such a nobody this is actually just a picture of her giving you head"

Overall I felt Killing Sprees verse was rushed, he didn't seem to structure it like he usually does, or rather for just the few verses I've read by him. I mean that probation line could've been real dope, just think you tried to put too much in it. Jay Welsh had a showing, seen better from him too. Felt he was attacking the Cat themed stuff a little too much, I get that's what she is dressed like just was a little overboard with it. Even with that being said I felt the best bar here was the bodysuit one for sure, and with just feel that with a better overall verse I'm going to have to give this to Jay Welsh.
Props to KS for stepping in and showing up just think you fell short this time. Good luck in the finals to whomever makes it.