White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default The realization that you may just be better at text than recording?

..idk. This writing shit has always been so easy. The rapping is to tbh. But for some reason i just dont feel the creative spark in the booth anymore. Wondering if ill ever truly get that back. Idk. I hope.so. because i love to record and put as much of my soul into conveying my words as possible. Ever since ive made such a drastic change in my life. My routine. Goals. And all around habits i just havnt had the feel or really the need, to release my emotions over instrumentals. Is this good or bad? What do.you think about this @boof @uh-oh @Infinity Tha rellik @Kin @Joel Venom @ other audio heads who really understand what i mean. Have i lost my love for it? Did never rly have the love i thought i did and simply used it as another addiction or coping device. Maybe it just will always be there when i need it and i dont rly have to do it on a regular basis to still love it. Idk. But i miss my creative flow during the process. My habitat has also changed which could very well be anhuge part of this. No more phil.. Who was really a driving force behind my music. As well as my boy dino who ive spent days upon days working side by side with in his basement studio. Not having that really has turned me off from all this shit. And it fucking sucks man. Had some of the best times of my life with those guys in that studio lol. I just want to find my groove again i guess.

Any suggestions? Am i just being a crybaby bitch. Maybe it will come back around soon. From time.to time i drink a cup.if coffee and feel a strong motivation to want to record and write and i wrote this morning which was more a verse for @dead man than anything else. His heartbreak is so relative to shit that i know and understand and i felt compelled to share some of my own with him in the OM this morning after reading his newest drop. So quickly wrote and dropped my own. But of course i cant record something that i didnt write to a beat. It never sounds good. Closest ive come to that is with the highschool.dropout track. But.you can still tell i just put that to a beat years after writing it.

So idk. Anyway. You should all go peep dead mans newest piece. And mine as well if you feel like it. Drop some feed. Thanks guys. I guess that could be a good way to push mine or ajyone elses creativity. Nothing like people actually reading or listening and responding to your efforts.

Dead.mans new shit.
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127549

Genos new shit..
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127552

Anyway. Thanks
-Genocide.

Last edited by Geno; 03-31-2018 at 09:24 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote