View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 09:14 AM   #2
Rude

Rude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant future

I never really got into recording but from a writing point of view. It could be several factors :

- lack of motivation/writer's block (although I'm aware you said you're still able to write for text, but as you stated yourself, writing for a beat is different)

- following in the footsteps of 'lack of motivation' it could be the change in life, as you pretty much said yourself - the change of routine could have a kink in your creativity. If you're used to certain ppl motivating/pushing you when it comes to recording, and if the 'hunger' has changed it could affect you creatively.

There's always a small possibility that recording was just a phase you went through to vent and deal with emotions, but having read quite a few of your pieces - I doubt that's the case. You may have to create a new routine for writing/recording. It might even seem like a chore at first (which is a bad sign when it comes to doing something you love/hobbies) but sometimes that chore breaks through the block/kink. Maybe take this time to experiment new flows/styles until you find one that inspires real creativity.
Rude is offline   Reply With Quote