White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
Man recording is all about practice. If u record as much as u text u’ll reach ur peak there too

Indeed bro..thanks for.weighing in. I think habitat actually has more to do with my lack of recording than i realise.now that i think about.it. its difficult to rap aloud when people around you have different schesules and may be asleep while your awake. Lol. Which sucks. There has been times when i wanted to recors and couldnt cause someone was asleep. Ive aactually got 3 tracks i started and wrote.a bit to then whisper rappes while.i recorded tjust to remember the cadence i intendes to sound like. So i have some shit that might comemout soon. One was that ncs diss. Lol. Which ill prolly never finish. Another is called. Seen some things (what a life) which i was pretty ezcited about dropping. Just.lost steam and again. Timing. So that might drop soon. Well see. Maybe if i have some.time.later to be loud ill get.it done. But no promises.

Anyway. Point being. Its so much easier to.write in silence then it.is to record and be disruptive so i cant do it as much