View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 11:36 AM   #14
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

I started as a textcee so my text is a lot better.
I know what you mean tho and where youre coming from. Depends on what you want from this... Is it just therapy, a get away for you? Or do you actually wanna be a rapper? To me it's just a hobby, something to do for sport. I come and go on hiatuses so often I'm surprised I came back again. But now that I moved I'm looking to set up the mic again and give it another shot just for the hell of it. Really it boils down to what you want from it. If you're happy where you're at fuck it. If you wanna do music just to have an outlet, or to make something relatedable or w.e, just do you. I didn't read all the details but it sounds like you're reaching the age where we all question "wtf am I rapping online for still?"
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote