View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

ZeeDee: Loved the storyline and the characters you portrayed in your piece and how it all fitted extremely well with the topic. May and Charlie was gullible as fuck at the same time you show people that Charlie aint a dude you'd want to fuck with. The only thing I'd like to see more of is May's personality and that's the only thing I got to say about this piece and it's as nitpicking as nitpicking can be. The plot is dope as well. The rhymes didn't wow me, but it did its purpose and the flow was pretty much solid throughout. The piece itself was heartfelt and real and progressed naturally for me. It showed what dementia can do to a person as well. Truly enjoyed the read, well done.

Pohfig: Another brilliant piece right here. Some people take hardship and loss of a great friend the right way, others turn to the bottle, but you can't escape reality. You took the topic and lubricated it with awesomeness. The way you described everything was beautiful, amazingly written and I thoroughly enjoyed this piece as well.

Vote: Pohfig. I seriously enjoyed both of these verses A LOT. It was a DOPE battle. But Pohfig nailed it both topical-wise and rhymestructure along with a colorful verbiage and edged it with that. Still, ZeeDees verse can't be fucked with either, that shit was some thought out shit and I enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to read more from both.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o