View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #39
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
She's probably gonna fuck your roommate. Chances are you're probably gonna be friend zoned because of the circumstances. They revolve around art. I would say do a collab with her, but nah..I recommend you invite her out for a responsible drink or two after she comes over to make music.

If she declines the invitation, and gives you an excuse on why she can't go out...then you probably don't have a chance. If she agrees, then she's giving you an opportunity. This is where it's important to drink responsibily. Two drinks maximum. That way you can give her a ride home and you can flatter her. Tell her she's talented, and how you had a lot of fun working on art and winding down with a couple of drinks. You haven't had a day like that in a long time. Invite her to do it again sometime in the near future. If she agrees, you're in. If she declines, she gave you a chance but just isn't feeling you.

Hopefully you're funny. Doesn't matter how fucking ugly you are, if you can make a girl laugh, she'll pull her vagina out and put it in your hand.

Good luck.
hows he gonna give her a ride home when the fucking story starts w hey this hot bitch gave ME a ride home.... lol.

whatever happened to banging 3s until u build enuff personality to bang 4s and then upgrade to 5s etc

just going to knowingly throw my heart into 8s knowing im a 2 and hate all women and myself cuz women way out of my league wont fuck or date me (rightfully so) !?!?! FUCKING WRONG ANSWER NETCEES

how tf is stupid ass blue collar uh oh in here even condoning this fucking OH ANY GIRL CAN BE YOURS fuckery

fuck going after this bitch fin. u not ready by any stretch of the imagination. instead....start banging the fat retard who cleans the cheese that fell off the pizza line w her forehead and get a little buzz going for ur fuck game at jojos slice and dice. THEN u can start to make moves towards that sassy black bitch who got gold fronts and a wild gut....she not nothing to write home about but atleast shes not retarded and she can help u manipulate the welfare system as you should be doing in your position...after u bang lakwanda for like a month or two keep things civil my guy tell her u know I got feelings for u fr fr but I cant be getting to involved rn cuz my son in my life and its really complex ....inarguable....if she don't end things amicably guilt her.....this is your forte...should be no difficulties here. now by this time one or two things should be happening....or maybe three....the third option involves one of your coworkers invlolving local law enforcement agencies that you took advantage of Rebecca because shes mentaly ill and couldn't possibly have consented to sexual relations with you ....because well shes retarded..her mind is retarded...but lets skip this...poor people are typically very loyal so I think you will be fine amongst your peers. option two isn't really our favorite scenario but we can work with it if need be....option two is that rumors about you are going around the slice and dice about how ur uncircumsized and sex was kindve awkward...BUT that youre really really sweet and you have a heart of gold and would take a bullet for these hoes............on paper now that im reading this back this may actually be our best line for you especially since its probably the most accurate......the 1st...best scenario is that u fuck these hoes into Neptune and they tell the whole pizzeria that yea hes a dirtbag and he smells like dog food but good lord he hammered my rotten coochie into dimension x.

this is where I have you being battle tested, street approved and sensationally prepared to holler at ole girl that you originally fell in love with.....but by now shes already moved into your apartment...shes been fucking your roommate for 4 months...you owe her 50 bucks for a half of some reggies and every nite u cry into your sweat stained fouton while your roommate sings karaoke into that stupid whores punani and treats her like a common street walker.

this really got away from me I wanted to give you the advice that you needed to pull out of this in the best shape possible.....and I think I may have done that....but jesus was it grim.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote