- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Dude is u bluffin? oldd head braggin 'bout comfort is truly becoming
Be honest, the best 'Full-bed Pickup' u felt snug in safely fit 21 of ya Cousins
lmao, good play on this concept. 9/10
I'm TOO focused; Murder him & i'll leave body of dude floatin..
Christians wuld call it Cynic while detectives tryna figure out my True Motive
cool nameplay & concept. nice bar 8/10
Fatass DO that asian angle to death. Maaan it's fake as ya rep
U've got so many new chins Chinas One Child Law applies to the Space on ya Neck
haha, fresh flip & funny fat punch... 8/10
Made a power move to run LO but it was reallly a front..
Decrepit ol fuck. U damn well know Cred hadda Double-in for that Publicity Stunt
okay/solid, personal hit and th meta was cool 7/10
Ur Gunbars kinda odd. Spic aint neva let offf that fire, gawd
Only time u have Backup & the 'Pumpout for the Block' is if a Sewer Line is Clogged
lol good concept, this was dope 8/10
I mean alll ya bullshit arms u talk cant stand to this savage steeze
I'm Thanos vs a Strange Clone. a Power of a Real Gem'll bring u Back To Reality
cool swag line, creative.. 7/10
Retire bro; u been struggling w/ wording & my guy it shows
Hang it uppp. 2 decades in && style's now an awkward fit like ur High School Clothes
haha this hit nicely to me, funny double personal 9/10
FACT: This Cuban's Connection to Yay's a topic of heavy debate
Last time Nika came across 'Great White' was describin a perilous Trek to the States
haha nice play ont his concept, thought this was fire 9/10
U date faggots who talk like faggots, the chemistry there is relevant..
He gets 'Periodic Tables for #2' w/ men who sound like they Inhaled that Element
hahaha, 2 ppl reservation/helium.. honestly I thought this was a fire concept and set-up real well.. 8/10
But if u living the dream then eat, rock shows, yaknow? Keeep it Street
Ur music culd make 'Waves On Stages' by puttin crowds between light & Deep REM Sleep
pretty cool/fresh concept, not sure I love it as a closer... dece 6/10

vs.

spell-check…
coulda helped with most ur DQs & by now mediocrity woulda had u on top of their polls
how u stop? cold turkey? rehab? or just woke up 1 day & was like yup got that editing problem under control!
too run on for my taste, personal felt light, mehh bar to me 5/10
u champ? c’mon bro! hold ya horses, this won’t be ya first major get-lucky tourney
ur style needs addressin... cuz it’s so corny it’s like u got ya concepts at the Kentucky Derby
tie in in the setup was cool, decent concept 7/10
ya verses are dull, boy... u another one of those depressed fucked-up in the head dudes
from infiltrating, infiltration to now infiltrate... yo we get it, u finally sneaked into a community that accepts u
lol, pretty funny and worded well, punch kinda light but I dig it 8/10
u test who? killed u plenty datin back to the days of graffiti cuz I’ve sprayed longest
but realized guns in text must shoot paintballs... cuz I just finished a RIP mural with ur face on it
this is okay, pretty fresh as an attack line.. 7/10
I stay honest, u proved regular season ain’t shit & made it hangin by a string
damn, u did ya thing BUT this is ya last second-shot... cuz I’m Lebron bankin on a win
pretty good swag and current sports bar, creative but not a ton of sting.. still fw it it 8/10
see, I go from good to beast-mode in the playoffs as u secretly hope for some help
I’d tell u to pull the switch… but that requires signing off & logging-in as Satima to vote for yaself
pretty solid personal, setup well ths was nice & impactful 8/10
all u hear’s a whistle after putting the muzzle, I grab the 9 & pull the trigger
u wont know what hit ya, ur girl thinks it’s a catcall… u think she’s surprising u for dinner
cool abstract attack line & concept, 7/10 not crazy impactful
I’ma killer, quick to make u history while ya last girl thinks u’re so lame
but fuck ya ex… I’m from that generation where the chrome’ll crush ya heart without old flames
pretty dece for a follow-up attack line, coolish concept 7/10
I got barc hating 1st rd loss, blue hating 2nd rd loss, plus Aero & muff whose won nothing
& now I’m supposed to lose to the guy who couldn’t defend his first championship win like he’s done something
lol good swag and personal hit here, dig it 8/10
Stop fronting. I’m the defending-champ teaching this little Asian dude honor
I feel like a true father cuz I’m going back to back like u tryin to see whose taller
cool, works pretty good for a closer... nice finish 8/10

Inf- 79
Nika - 73

Dope finals here, props to both guys as both were pretty consistent throughout with fresh concepts and some solid personals / generic attack line etc.

I dunno, maybe its me and I'm diff then the norm nowadays, that's fine, Nika was very solid throughout with a bunch of pretty dece concepts which would beat most verses more than likely, he finished strong.... but Inf's really dope opener, double personal wording & style line, and the great white coke bar were my 3 favorite bars in this battle... To me, Inf's highers were higher to me and he had the consistency that let him stay with Nik in that regard here...tried to be as thorough as possible, props to both on impressive verses and seasons... I got Inf here

Vote - Infiltrate