View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 12:16 AM   #12
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Infiltrate:
"Dude is u bluffin? oldd head braggin 'bout comfort is truly becoming
Be honest, the best 'Full-bed Pickup' u felt snug in safely fit 21 of ya Cousins"
(really like how you used the common sterotype of mexicans packing in and made it clever)

"Fatass DO that asian angle to death. Maaan it's fake as ya rep
U've got so many new chins Chinas One Child Law applies to the Space on ya Neck"
(like the chin concept here, almost painted an image of his big ass neck, regardless if it was or is or not, if that makes sense, just how I feel about it)

"Made a power move to run LO but it was reallly a front..
Decrepit ol fuck. U damn well know Cred hadda Double-in for that Publicity Stunt"
(Real nice personal with a good concept mix with it, nice)

"Ur Gunbars kinda odd. Spic aint neva let offf that fire, gawd
Only time u have Backup & the 'Pumpout for the Block' is if a Sewer Line is Clogged"
(Ouch)

"Retire bro; u been struggling w/ wording & my guy it shows
Hang it uppp. 2 decades in && style's now an awkward fit like ur High School Clothes"
(Not a huge hit here but to me thougt it was real funny and that made this a quote for me"

"But if u living the dream then eat, rock shows, yaknow? Keeep it Street
Ur music culd make 'Waves On Stages' by puttin crowds between light & Deep REM Sleep"
(good closer)

ill nik-A:
"ya verses are dull, boy... u another one of those depressed fucked-up in the head dudes
from infiltrating, infiltration to now infiltrate... yo we get it, u finally sneaked into a community that accepts u"
(This here made me literally laugh out loud, nice)

"u test who? killed u plenty datin back to the days of graffiti cuz I’ve sprayed longest
but realized guns in text must shoot paintballs... cuz I just finished a RIP mural with ur face on it
(Yo this was hot here I feel like you were real vivid and made this line pop for sure)

"all u hear’s a whistle after putting the muzzle, I grab the 9 & pull the trigger
u wont know what hit ya, ur girl thinks it’s a catcall… u think she’s surprising u for dinner"
(Real cool concept here I liked this and was pretty funny too)

"I got barc hating 1st rd loss, blue hating 2nd rd loss, plus Aero & muff whose won nothing
& now I’m supposed to lose to the guy who couldn’t defend his first championship win like he’s done something"
I liked this concept here, but still quoted it even though I feel like it was a little too wordy and was almost like a run on sentence, not in the sense of sentence structure, just how I feel about it, but still liked it though)

Overall: Wow this was a good final and read it back a few times, even with being different days and just came back to vote and read them again. Nice showing for sure guys and major props for making it to the end fellas. IDK, like I had this all typed up and almost decided not to post a vote the other night, because I guess dont want to make anyone mad, or to have them think I'm not qualified enough so maybe they will have some hate towards my vote. BUT ANYWAYS....nika to me was too wordy, idk in this battle is seems like Inf was just more crisp, cleaned up his bars and put some more effort into his verse than nika did. Feel nika went over board with a couple of lines and the back to back line wasnt feeling at all, and I liked Infs verse from start to finish, so with that being said MVGT - Infiltrate

'