View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 01:00 PM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
First off props to Amen for doing the battler profiles. This was excellent and in-depth. Loved that you broke it down by wording, concepts etc. The battlers you did review you can tell you knew what you’re talking about. The part about Innovator not being able to make it here leaned me. Zelph talking like sloth Lololol. Calling Cashius most overrated battler brough Joy to my heart.

Cred you did your typical nice guy previews appreciated.

Zelph recycling isn’t new it’s his thing but appreciated though.

Hopefully everyone shows especially Ghost1. I think he will fold under the pressure and either do a troll verse or just no show altogether.

Cred where’s the bracket? My verse for trap is practically done it’s light work.
Yo if u post contrary to one more fucking thing I say I will fucking end your career forever