Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Shit this is a solid showing by both. Although this was to be expected. Great to see bags writing a full verse. Whilst his tag team shit was LULZ I had been waiting to see him back in the spotlight. An alas this did not dissapoint. Barcotic shown here why he is a HOF and really ups his game for a worthy adversary. So.... Imma ponder this an edit it in a break down an vote once I have fully digested this treat

Ok it's easier to look at the missed or lighter jabs here an judge you both on that as this is too solid to compare what hit.

Barc I loved how you started but your first miss for me was the table cloth. Seemed light to me. Next one of wasn't feeling was the fire department. You would have finished pretty strong, loved home alone and closer but that ant eater shit was your own clean miss for me. Hated it.

Bags came out with some fire. Flipping some of the most infamous bars barcs posted in recent memory. Was going so well but did feel your wording went choppy at the force her so hard, which was annoying cus the idea in itself was my fav of these opening bars. Loving the imagery. Holy trinity was a clean miss for me as was eaten in months. Closer and nirvana were good but definately trumped by your opening fire.

For me I enjoyed the quality of Bags work more. His opening bars even the one with choppy wording was fucking lush reading. Consistency id edge barc. Had about the same amount in terms of bars that didn't match the quality shown else where in this battle but felt his were still strong enough to be a hit if he was for example a lower tier competitor an I wasn't judging him as harshly.

It's tough. Consistency Vs quality an preference for me.

I'm going to opt for consistency this time round.

Vote Barcotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow

Last edited by Flow; 07-27-2018 at 07:50 AM.