View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 08:26 AM   #5
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Drive by on this faggot, leave em soaked up from pistols.
use the sploof as a silencer.. it’ll do more then just blow smoke out the window.
pretty cool
constantly mixin up the web & real life. I kill homo fakes for quarters..
removal of the brain & body. my guns handin out disassociation disorders.
decent here, if you had tied in the gun with something else it would have hit better
dismembered bongo, then removed dopes face with a steak knife.
John Lee Cowell.... I murdered both of these bitches in plain sight.
alright, good current concept but had potential for more. Still a good line tho
3-0 vs no comp? against the gods u getting shots from the muzzler.
everyone know I’m the supreme, blientele & I’ll have em duckin shots like WSG’s brother
i don’t know the reference or get the wordplay tbh
fuck ya bitch in her mouf, leave her kneelin & twitchin,
I’ve taken DMX out more than America’s legal system
DMX concept had a lot more potential, this was a bit lazy

Vs

Lenny retire? I don’t blame him, the only time Lenny is fire is when Lenny’s the pyre
Every verse like he trynna sing on highs, good news, faggot, you’re about to see the heavenly choirs.
had potential but didn’t like how you finished
Bitch I squirt til you’re a metal type, so you better have the balls
Bullets rip flesh and make you hotdog meet, my Beam’s like my name, I let ‘er cap it all
decent as a s&f
You think this 19 year middleweight has ever bucked eh gauge?
Since 1999 this fucks been fake, so if John seen a goon, it was a schmuck on stage,
schmuck lol. Maybe there’s something I’m missing but I’m not feelin this
His mom’s a drunk whore, so to stop the empty feeling he saw the drug lords on the street and got complete
But in that culture, he’s an outcast, so I’ll have Mexicans seizin’ him and covering him in shells like Taco Meat,
lmao wow this is dope af actually
So tell John, Len in trouble, him getting beat’ll be likely,
His crews getting killed and his verses are all an apparent confession: “ I only write with a needle inside me.”
sheeeesh this is harsh. Deep. Nice one

Cool little battle here, I actually had Len winning the whole way until I read DMS last two bars which were fuckin brutal. Taco meat was fire and that closer is a dopeeee ass personal lol.

Vote DMS