- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno.. Aero kind of lost this for himself to me. Condom line didn’t really work since she would have TRAPPED him, not TRAP him. Maybe it’s just me but I didn’t like it. Curling a book line was better than the trap one. Fam with a switch was a decent idea just had no sting to the punch and lost some effect that way. Closer was kinda funny but corny too. Def not Aero at his witty best.

Traps opener didn’t really work, needed more for me, the box of chocolates kind of followed on from that but I didn’t feel it landed too great. I was glad when you switched to a more Adonis style because you got better with New York Symphony which was cool and the taxi cab line was alright too. The closer was just straight, maybe styling a bit on him for underestimating you but I agree with Zelph that that made this closer than it needed to be.

Im gonna edge it to trap, largely because of those four out of his last six lines. Aero got caught sleeping here IMO.