- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Is it Rumspringa? Cuz ur bitch on my hip like chrome guns
& more players have run up them walls than outfielders robbin home runs

Truthfully he’s sick at heart so I’ll ease off the pressure
After I clear out his chest like my M16 came w/ a cough suppressor
These haymakers were made in UR barn but it’ll get gorier
When lead paints ur face & ur shakin on the ropes like the Ultimate Warrior

Vs

Blow me you faggot, I’m holdin’ the matic...I’ll clip homie in traffic quick
Go ahead and Test Dummy...when this Fake Body get hit in his car it WON’T be an accident
Machine to your whole body...when doc shows up he be fucking amazed...
This isn’t Gieco...It’s gonna take more than 15 minutes to see how much he can save
Think people with YOUR job get free pussy? Gotta pay to get your D drowned, twerp
Only time you slid sausage into a box was on a pizza...and you STILL had to put cheese down first

War shit...Planes flying over this poor bitch and his wack ass regime, listen...
This ain’t the tag tourney...But when Bombz drop out you’ll find half of ya team missing

V/Cash, cool battle here, both had some good shit but i think cash was more consistent
he had lotb w/ pizza jawn shit was fire an the non quotes were solid. Body lines i quoted
were nice the running up walls bar was fire but the non qoute fell flat tbh the cash plays really hurt him here
to many & not flipped crazy fresh. Still was a good battle, props to both.