View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 04:14 PM   #7
Em Kay Gee

Em Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant futureEm Kay Gee has a brilliant future

My heat infinite, he been here a minute but this guy's gotta die.
I'm a threat in this. but when Inf in it he's forever losing time, after time
Your CAREER was ended by Knuck in that Fight Night, a tragic loss.
YOU contend for titles? Out here making retired chumps look like Isaac Frost
He been on a cold streak. No quotes to speak of, this fella is a random.
MY shooter was flown in, &playing NO GAMES like Melo in Atlanta

vs

Shit's in the bag...Maan it's a sin losing to Cashtration again..
S'like us two hit the lottery the same week...'cause I'm splitting Cash w/ the Win
FN i was robbed...+ 'Snatch forfeited after a long revival..
Showin up was suicide...An I'm movin from body to body like bad karmic cycles
I blam my man...dammit fam, i get a rush to shoot my enemies..
I'll 'put on a clinic then give B 12 shots' that'll shed pounds & boost my energy

thought the masonry w/p could've been fire but the fact that it didn't work both ways weakened it for me. Appreciated the fight night punch with frost thought it was smooth. The Melo to the hawks line was smooth too. Inf in it / infinite losses was clever as well. I thought inf was cool too, the b12 line was cool but I thought the wording was iffy and the fact that you went 16 weakened it. other two lines were smooth. overall I gotta go with Bleak. felt he had the better verse.

v-Bleak