Thread: Bags
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 06:51 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
LMFAO

jesus blue...i am walking a TIGHT fucking line here...the intri***ies of text politics should not be under estimated

if ur only gonna battle des every day WHAT IS A MAN TO DO>>?

i have to live with the fucking guy

PLUS cred is running the SC and i need to keep him in good relation so i can manipulate him to close my battles when i want so like u know i couldn't have voted for u in that fight night either

like look man I'm not going to just vote on the battles based on merit ....lmfao at actually reading the battles

i don't recall slighting u in previosu generations of netcees but surely it could be attributed to masterfully precise political moves in the text atmosphere at that given time

i also wont be able to vote for u this round of the sc either because if u win then ill have to battle u and that may require more effort than i would be able to enjoyably produce

I'm in a bind here my guy>? i am a big fan and i want to vote for u but I'm too deep in the game to just be voting for who i actually thought won at this stage

u understand, of course
I screenshotted this as anmo for us to discuss in future podcast topic, fyi.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote