View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 05:02 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Summer Classic ‘18 Semi Finals Mag

Intro

Welcome to the semi finals you self entitled cry baby sacks of human filth. I hear cries of “txt is dead “ from ppl who wouldn’t make it this far in tourneys back when it was halfway alive. No one really wants to vote , unless it’s a sway or spite vote , which is annoying af. Yet over in the Battle Arena League @jabariblack is pushing out fire mags that go mainly unnoticed.. which sucks. Had hopes of bringing the NBL back next week but at this point I doubt you heathens want it , nor would you act appropriately if I did mod it. Maybe @Barcotic and @bluebayou are the only txtcees with there heads screwed on straight. Ppl won’t vote when they lose nor do they vote if they feel they won’t be penalized . Smh . Here’s the mag you useless fucking scum bags .
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote