Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Reviews

Champ Match: Knucklehead vs. Shank Sinatra

This was my battle so not to much to say. We both dropped rushed verses. Shank was mad late with his drop from a busy week and my verse was dropped on 36 hours of no sleep. In the end it came out pretty cool in the voters eyes. My 3000 bc line seemed to be the most popular, and was the only one I really cared for personally. His well conditioned and knuckledragger lines were cool, he just feel short from consistency the played sheets line and the statement bar towards the end. Him just getting to the champ match shows dude is improving and will continue to grow as a textcee.

Cashius vs. Untold

This was a cool match. Untold has been an up and coming problem in the NBL for anyone he faces and one of my personal favorite new guys. But, this was a BIG test for him. He had some misses that hurt him in the beginning and coming back strong wasn't enough against Cash. His best was the last two lines, the Cash for sex line being the best of the two. Cashius came dope as usual and consistent. Some nice nameplays mixed with personals. Only real miss was crew line. Cashius advances to the Champ Match once again with this strong showing. Untold will continue to grow though, and will eventually be able to withstand stronger competition like Cash.

Defiant vs. Edgar AlPo

This was a cool match. Chyeah ran into the problem he always has, consistency. He is good in cyphers and free verses, but whenever he post a full verse it has bars he should have edited out and thought of something else. Some cool hits though. The John Kerry chin line was a cool personal, and the So So line was okay but worded poorly. Defiant also came like he always does, statements with solid wording. The delivery of his bars won it for him pretty easily, and he had some nice content mixed in. His megaupload line was LOTB to me, and generally seemed to be what most people liked along with his Jay Edgar closer. Chyeah can improve to be a force, but I think he'll stick to this style, maybe win a few but overall not go to far. Defiant just needs a bit more content and creativity to match up with his wording to become a force.

God of War vs. Strikta

Strikta no showed and has "retired" again. It is said he had a verse, but could not post it since it was formed from soggy ramen noodles sprinkled with sage and barley.

Utmost vs. Patrick

This was another one similar to the Cash and Untold battle. Consistency was key. Utmost came nice with his two nameplays and the knucklesandwich personal wordplay, but his misses held him down. Swerve came steady his whole verse mostly, and had LOTB to me with the cement line. Cool personal, clean wording. Also like the other battle one of them moves to the Champ match and the other falls back down the ranks left to climb back up. Utmost just needs to work on cleaning up his verses a bit to avoid the misses so he can spar with the best.

Jay vs. CTRL Alt Elite

This was one of the more dissapointing matches. Ctrl was on vacation and dropped this along with his SC verse full of decorations. He still got it in the end with better attempts in the voters eyes. I personally wouldn't be able to decide. Ctrl had the foo fighter line and some cooler ideas but Jay had better wording for the most part and the take Ctrl bar. Both are capable of much more and I was hoping for a nice RB vet battle. Expecting more out of both this week.

fathead vs. Pryde

fathead no showed, which is unlike him so he probably has things going on.

R!canTheoryz vs. megatron

Once again Rican continues avoiding his reputation of always losing. He had two cool lines with the walk with Pryde and overheat ones. His wording still needs work, but he has some nice concepts. Megatron just, didn't come at all. He has been hot and cold all season and this was one of his shittier showings. The Recoil was an okay nameplay attempt but wasn't delivered in a harsh fashion. The rest was just blah. Very basic. We will see if Rican can keep things moving, and if megatron gets more hot than cold in the last few weeks.

GKillaZ vs. FGR

This was pleasantly surprising from at least one angle. GKillaZ was horrible like I, and probably everyone, imagined. Statements delivered poorly. FGR showed promise, with some cool shit. The combos, rapunzle, mauled and spring break lines all showed he can handle concepts. Some weren't to heavy, but it was cool. I think the Spring Break line would have been dope if it was vs. someone who was actually fat. The combos line was the best, clean wording. Looking forward to his future battles and progress.

Ronic vs. Rayge

This was our first look at Ronic in the ring with a pretty decent battler. Ronic seemed rushed, as he stated, and didn't come very good. Nothing stood out really. Some people gave him the Refresher line. Rayge came correct, and consistent enough to take this easily. His best were the first and last nameplays with some eh stuff in the middle. None were to bad though.

Death vs. Rap Maestro

Nothing to impressive. An easy win for DLB aka Death. Maestro came very simple and didn't produce any standouts while Death came with a decent verse with a few quotables to get the W. His best was the GameFly wordplay. Maestro needs to step it up completely and hit the tutoring section. DLB just needs to shake a little rust off, but otherwise he's about where he has always been.

These were all no shows....

Black Mask vs. EndSane - The Somads posterboy runs scared, he would have been demolished anyway
Tryce vs. Lifted - Bleak no shows once again under a lame Arch rip off persona
NYCSPITZ vs. 4t5 - The force of NYC is to much to bear for the young 4t5 and he retreats to RIA
Lotto Smirk vs. Xnub - Lotto for some reason no showed, he sent me bits of a verse throughout the week so a bit upset he didn't drop anything

Here is another cool song from the past few days..

Battle of the Week

Cashius vs. Untold

Cashius

He's fairly annoying. No one likes dude...I swear that he's corny
Only time I would EVER want my name to be Untold was in the Alias Tourney
I'll kill this fag, he's one of the worst. Dude is a lame...yikes!
Fuck your crew. Last..Dying...Breed. At least you got TWO of the names right
You couldn't even hang with NON battlers...Maybe you can duck or try sways
So, even though you're a big bitch...you STILL couldn't even fuck with Wise Ways
You took a loss to Nine, which makes sense. It wouldn't be hard
It's ironic...you had to finally face the music that you couldn't C Sharp
Dude says he's gotta girl...Nahhh. You ain't actually getting a wife
I don't give a fuck what Unclaimed...he'll remain THAT for the rest of his life

Untold

ur trap'd in a box. wit the wackest of drops. n ur status remains..
cuz while lookin at ya ark i've realize ur achievements are matchin my name
i did PR work in skool. so i'll publicly relate im attackin this lame
but we'll watch C-PR, bein applied Cash hopin to send oxygen back to his brain
i tap ass like clock work till my cock hurt n my balls burstin
only thing Cash taps is his snooze button when his alarms chirpin
Cash aint champ material. u sound gay wit them fag rhymes
so if u n knucklebone, he'll be past that part of his fist fuckin u like last time
ya neva fuckin wit hoes, it sucks n it blows. forget it pops
bitches hate Cash for sex so much, prostitues r turnin themselves into cops

Verse of the Week

Patrick (vs. Utmost)

This dude went on bitching to Nik and all that I read was pathetic,
So I’ll make sure you don’t miss the cement again by smashing your head against it.
Matched up with a legend of text, one of the best you finicky slob,
Swerve’ll lead to your death…since the car accident you were in didn’t finish the job.
Heard your verse against Metts, it was just bad and I bet it burns,
That the crack in your voice could supply Rob Ford’s campaign for a hundred terms.
You’ve admitted that I’m better than you and I bring the classics,
But if that concession stands…I know this fat fuck would spend all day eating at it.
You’re not a challenge to my throne, don’t even need to be ruthless,
I’d try to make the Most of the situation…but then it’s be pathetic, ugly and incredibly stupid

Power Ranks

5. Sharp Nine - Just signed back in, but a force in the NBL. Lost to me in the last match he had for the title, but will get a few more W's before the playoffs

4. God of War - Hasn't had to do anything but still high in the ranks, and if he does have to show will still continue to rise.

3. Defiant - Keeps going up and down but on his way to a title shot.

2. Cashius - Only L is in a Champ match and now he's back in it.

1. Patrick - Undefeated so he gets the number one.

Honorable Mentions: Ctrl Alt Elite, Utmost, Untold, Shank Sinatra and FGR
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY