White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Cool. No boxes. I live in a basement apartment. So my windows are ground level. If that makes sense. I mean. Iterally u open my windows and reach out and the ground is 2 inches below the sill. My home is clean. Anyhow. Will peep link. Thanks

And i have no clutter. The most shit i have anywhere would be my enetertainment center and its only a flatscreen on a stand. Surround sound system and ps4 along with games and a few bluray discs. Also have my internet router and box. Otherwise i have a couch and love seat. And table. 2 lamps that are built into stands. Nothing else

Dining room has a table. 4 chairs. Few mail items and nothing else. Kitchen is clean and not cluttered.

Bedroom is kept. Clothes in drawers and in closet hanging. Compueter on dresser with mousepad and keyboard. And then my queen size bed. No boxes. Only boxes i have are broke down and stores in my storage closet neatly i am a simple man so clutter just doesnt happen with me. I own the necessities and thats it. I dont need anyyhing more than i have and wont waste money on it if its not important.

Spare room is completely empty

Last edited by Geno; 10-25-2018 at 07:08 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote