- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Fidel Castro: This read like a history lesson rather than a battle verse, punchlines were lacking a lot to me, be that either actual sting to the payoffs or just concepts letting them down. I thought more could have been done with that Lil Kim idea, the Gerber stuff was probably the better worded execution to a line but the link between the setup and punch was pretty tedious to me. The lead four lines got you off to a bad start and then it kind of never really recovered from there to me. The Putin/dickhead line was wayyy more comedic and that's the approach I feel you should have taken throughout on this one. There was so much potential ammo with Kim Jong Un and I feel it went wasted somewhat, whereas other battlers would have KILLED that persona. It was a real goldmine that went untapped by you here IMHO.

Kim Jong Un: You lucked out somewhat here, some decent ideas, seemed rushed to me in truth but there's enough in there for the win with that King Kong and revolution in the air lines. I think Marxist Territory is fire, not sure how that will go down but I enjoy it. I liked that you didn't go with the typical "Cuban cigar" or "Cig/sig/gun" route, or the "smoke this Cuban" obvious stuff, you went more creative and thats enjoyable. Bill and Ted line may go over peoples heads as it's not worded the best but the ideas okay. The closing line prob wasn't as good as you thought, either.

I've got Kim Jong Un winning comfortably, Fidel fucked up himself really here and all but threw the match by not punching for half the battle and writing a history book.

Vote - Kim Jong Un