Old 12-03-2018, 05:31 AM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
I disagree. Why is it terrible? From what I seen you all have to reevaluate your moral compass cause if you believe a life is worth less than money which is a physical substance mankinf made then you are severely lacking in the compassion and empathetic department and should probably seek help.
nah man, its just the framing of the question blows, which is why you had to change it. what you changed it to is terribly vague as well. 18 billion dollars worth of saving animals. what animals? how are they saved? is it going to conservation of the forest or some shit? or going to shelters? etc. either way the moral impact of murdering a puppy PERSONALLY wouldn't outweigh some non personal saving of animals in general

with 18 billion dollars given to you though, and not some intangible blanket statement of saving animals, it would be so easy to get over killing a puppy though, because i think you aren't grasping how much money that is. you could personally do so much good and still be filthy rich on top of all of it

plus animals die every day b. you could rationalize anything while being able to literally afford to do ANYTHING. id stomp a baby out too, if in the hypothetical land it wouldn't be murder/i wouldnt be punished for it. its nothing against an animal in general. life is cheap. its a cold world doggie