View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #60
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
naw man lol the issue isn't u trying to learn

its u not trying to learn lol smh

this is a vastly rich topic with a wealth of information available to review, consider and learn about. u haven't even taken the time to inform yourself on some of the foundational blocks or relevant material regarding the subject in discussion.

everyone these days so worried about recreating the wheel smh

YOU being an idiot has nothing to do with MY ego
False. As stated again and again, I wanted to try something that I didn't even know what I was trying at first. If you wish to insult about something I never took the time to learn nor had an interest in until recently then that is your issue. I don't even know what it was I really wanted to achieve out of doing what I did I just wanted to kill time and learn something new. No I do not own any psychology books, no I'm not even a novice. But it seems fascinating to me, and I didn't that post on a whim just out of curiosity so if you wish to persecute me for the fact of wanting to better myself intellectually then that is your problem not mine and I will continue to want to learn more and new things

Doesn't psychologist say that you should try something you aren't good at and to try something new? Yes they do. And it also coincides with my following of Taoism. You can continue to bash me all you want I don't care but that's not going to change a thing.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote