View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 12:44 AM   #23
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 and a half years. Lived with her and her kid for 2 years and a month. We have relations once every week, usually on the weekends. But there have been a couple of weekends where we haven't. I'm 34 and my sex drive is synced up to that age, so I never really initiate it aggressively, and I never ask her for it. I heard that shit is annoying to them.

She preemptively told me she was either tired or bleeding early on a couple of occasions. So I fronted like I didn't care. I shrugged, squinted at her and said "we have internet...I can wait you out." And then we laughed about it.

The sex isn't boring at this point. But I make it a point to sexually harass her everyday, and engage in lots and lots of nonsexual touching. Which seems to work because 90% of the time she initiates it. Particularly in ways that I would get rejected for attempting. Like coming down to the basement and waking me from a nap with a slutty outfit and her BJ glasses on.

If I woke her up like that, she'd fucking snap on my black ass. But yeah...I'm rambling. But...the summary is, I never pressure her for it.