Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 and a half years. Lived with her and her kid for 2 years and a month. We have relations once every week, usually on the weekends. But there have been a couple of weekends where we haven't. I'm 34 and my sex drive is synced up to that age, so I never really initiate it aggressively, and I never ask her for it. I heard that shit is annoying to them.

She preemptively told me she was either tired or bleeding early on a couple of occasions. So I fronted like I didn't care. I shrugged, squinted at her and said "we have internet...I can wait you out." And then we laughed about it.

The sex isn't boring at this point. But I make it a point to sexually harass her everyday, and engage in lots and lots of nonsexual touching. Which seems to work because 90% of the time she initiates it. Particularly in ways that I would get rejected for attempting. Like coming down to the basement and waking me from a nap with a slutty outfit and her BJ glasses on.

If I woke her up like that, she'd fucking snap on my black ass. But yeah...I'm rambling. But...the summary is, I never pressure her for it.

Let me smash your girl while you watch. I'm being serious. It will turn her on and you on seeing her get BBC and moaning uncontrollably. She's going to deepthroat then take it out her mouth and tell you to look at it.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote